Enjoying the adventure of life together.: And so this is Christmas..

Passive Income Online- No selling, no products, no calling.

Featured Post

Alternative sources of Income

So you have gone to school,completed your tertiary education or you are acquiring a higher qualification.Or maybe you are working for some...

Friday, December 24, 2010

And so this is Christmas..


Wow!I don't even know what to say.I mean it seems like only yesterday that I was making plans for 2010.Now 2010 is almost at an end.I have been trying to take stock of 2010,sort of a personal review mechanism and plan for 2011.What I realised was that God has been good to me this year and it has been a great year.This year I have learnt several invaluable lessons on life and I am really happy to have made it this far.
I have learnt,among other things,to bee patient and persevering but also to know when to let go.I have learnt to communicate more effectively this year and I have learnt the value of hard work.Above all else,I have learnt that God is faithful and HIS Grace will always be sufficient for me and for you as well.
As we spend Christmas and enter a new year,try and do a review of your year.Find out what you have learnt and where you have failed,but do not forget to count your blessings,for not everyone has got the opportunity that you have.Make use of every opportunity without wasting time because before you know it,the time for action will be past.
So what to say finally?Merry,Merry,Christmas and an Amazing new year!Don't forget to spread some cheer around this Christmas.Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment